Helpline : +91-03776-265448
Guidelines for filling up Online Application Form for
Admission into GNM course in VKNRL School of Nursing.
- General Information
- Last date of submission of on-line application form is 31-July-2019. Application form will not be
available after completion of Last date.
- Please read the prospectus carefully before starting the online application process.
- Before filling application form, please be ready with following details : (Please scan and store the
following documents as separate files. The same needs to be uploaded as required during the
‘On-line Application’ process.(.jpg,.png,.pdf))
- Scanned copy of Recent Passport size photograph file size 100kb (max) (200pxwidthX250 px height)
- Scanned copy of signature, file size 100kb(max)(200px width X150px height).
- Age proof certificate in PDF format, file size 1MB(max)
- PRC in PDF format, file size 1mb(max)
- Caste certificate in PDF format, file size 1mb(max), NCL is compulsory in case of OBC/MOBC
- Document mentioning the name of the school from where class 10th passed in PDF format, file size
- HS mark sheet and pass certificate in PDF, file size 1mb(max)
- Supporting document if person with disability in PDF, file size 1mb(max)
- Registration certificate if ANM in PDF, file size 1mb(max)
- Candidate should log on to www.vknrlnursingschool.edu.in and click on Admission Open 2019 link and then proceed for registration. The email ID and mobile number used for registration must belong to the applicant. The email ID and mobile number must be valid and functional. Communications shall be sent only to the registered email ID or mobile number. As such, candidates are advised not change their contact number and email id registered in this portal.
- Before you proceed to register yourself, you must ensure that you have read and understood the
eligibility criteria & reservation policy for the course from the prospectus which is available in
- Click on to REGISTER and for already registered users, click on to LOGIN to enter.
- o The newly registered candidates will receive an OTP on their registered mobile number
- One candidate can register only once.
- Choose your password at least of minimum 8 characters long with combination of alpha numeric
characters. Please remember your password and don’t share with others.
- o Please use Forgot Password option if password is lost, system will forward an activation link to your registered email ID. Please click the link, system will redirect you to reset your password.
- Once the registration is successful the user has to login and on successful login, user will be redirected to the dashboard page where the applicant has to fill up the necessary information in the Application Form.
- How to Fill In The Application Form:
- Step 1. Candidatesmust fill up their Personal Information:
- Full Name
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Marital Status
- Person with Disability
- Mother Occupation
- Father Occupation
- Date of Birth
- Age (in years) as on 31.12.2019 will be displayed by the system
- Is ANM/LHV Registered, if Yes, fill up Registration no. (as provided by Nursing Council)
- Step 2. Please Fill in Address for correspondence and Permanent Address. Please click “Submit & Update” to proceed.
- Step 3. Academic Details :
- Enter your qualification in progressive order starting from HSLC/ 10th Standard onwards with
Year of Passing, Board/Council as applicable,Name of the school from where passed, Subjects
Appeared, Marks Obtained, Percentage(numeric value to be entered, not '%' sign).
- Vocational Course
- ANM details will be enabled only when you have entered ANM registration information during Personal Information. Applicant must click Submit & Update to continue the process.
- Step 4. Upload Documents:
- Please upload relevant information under Certificate Upload.
- Before final submission of online Application Form, read the declaration given on the website carefully and give your consent (by clicking the checkbox “Accept”) , failing which you will not be able to complete your application. So, you must check the information details carefully before final submission of Application Form.
- o Once the user confirms Payment and Final Submission, “Go to Payment” option will be available, clicking on “Go to Payment” the user will be redirected to the payment page. Once the user payment process is over the user have to download the filled up application form, payment receipt, uploaded documents and take a print out of all the documents. This printout needs to be carried at the time of Counseling / Admission along with the original documents.
- Application Fee of Rs. 100/- (All Categories, non-refundable) is to be paid for
- Wrong / false entry of any credentials of the applicant will attract rejection of the application.
- Self attested photocopies of all documents and printout of the online fill up application form have
to be submitted at the time of counselling.
- Original documents have to be produced for verification at the time of Counseling / Admission.
- In case of any query applicants may post their query at :
- Phone no. 03776-265448
- email id: email@example.com
- The online application will be treated as incomplete on the following points.
- documents not uploaded
- Payment process not completed